When faced with an online or social media crisis, there are two things that you need to understand:
1) Every employee is a spokesperson for your brand, whether you want them to be or not;
2) The more you utilize your team in a crisis, the faster you will begin to regain control and resolve the online situation.
This is why being set up with an internal crisis communications platform is so crucially important.
Melissa Agnes Crisis Management has a powerful team of web strategists and developers who will help you develop a custom-tailored internal communications platform to suit your brand’s particular internal communications needs – in and out of a crisis. Whether you’re a global organization or a local brand, communicating in a crisis is crucial – and that goes for communicating internally as well.
In a crisis, it’s important that your entire team:
- Be aware of the crisis and what it entails
- Be able to communicate with one-another in real-time
- Access the brand’s social media crisis management plan at the drop of a hat
- Understand what their roles and responsibilities consist of – including what incoming inquiries to answer and which ones to direct elsewhere
A proper internal communications platform, developed strategically for your company or organization, will provide you with the tools and resources to meet each and every one of your internal communications needs in a crisis.
Email: Melissa (at) MelissaAgnesCrisisManagement (dot) com