Are you facing an online or social media crisis, or foresee one arising in the near future?
Online and social media crises have a high risk potential of damaging your brand’s reputation for the long-term, in a very short period of time. However, the sooner you react and respond to an online issue, the sooner you regain control and minimize the damaging impact it threatens to have on your brand’s reputation – both online and offline – and your bottom-line.
Melissa Agnes Crisis Management knows what your audience expects of you in a crisis and will help you communicate your message, protect your search engine rankings and, most importantly, help you come out of the crisis with the least amount of reputational damage to your brand.
When faced with an immediate or potential online threat, Melissa Agnes Crisis Management will help you and your team:
- Quickly develop a strong, proactive (and sometimes reactive), plan-of-action to successfully resolve the negative online situation you’re currently faced with
- Develop and communicate your key message points across the most targeted and appropriate online channels (i.e.: your corporate website, your blog, your social media channels, industry forums, industry blogs, news wires, etc)
- Optimize your crisis communications and responses for high search engine rankings and find-ability
- Utilize your various online platforms for proper and effective crisis management and communications
- Sort-through, assess and properly respond to the overwhelming influx of online posts, tweets, attacks and inquiries
- Leverage the powerful and organic help of your loyal customers and brand advocates
- Effectively manage and protect your online reputation and search engine rankings
- Assist and train your staff and crisis response team(s) where necessary (while staying “behind the scenes”, unless otherwise required)
- Provide your crisis spokesperson(s) with proper and effective online media training
- Assess your corporation’s online presence and implement any necessary white hat search engine optimization strategies in order to make sure that your corporate website, blog, etc, do not lose invaluable search engine rankings during or post-crisis
- Help your team turn the online or social media crisis into a positive PR opportunity for your brand
We are available to help you manage any type of online crisis situation, 24/7/365
Melissa Agnes, president of Melissa Agnes Crisis Management, makes herself readily available to all clients and prospective clients facing an online crisis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are faced with, or risk being faced with, an online crisis situation, contact Melissa Agnes Crisis Management right now.
Email: Melissa (at) MelissaAgnesCrisisManagement (dot) com