After taking time away from blogging this past holiday season, it has felt so good to be back with you all this week! In case you missed any, the following is a compilation of links and articles from the past few days, that I think are worth your attention.
This week on melissaagnescrisismanagement.com
- My Promise to You in 2013
- Your Online Reputation Management Guide For 2013
- Social Media Monitoring: Don’t Get Caught With Your Pants Down Like “Just Jeans”!
- Why CEOs Should Plan To Go Social In 2013
Additional links worth your attention
- One-third of CEOs don’t consider social media reputation when making business decisions
- Workplace crisis expert Jonathan Bernstein emphasize importance of management plans and communicating them to employees
- How do Reputation Crises Affect Shareholder Value?
- Reputation Trends for 2013 — Now and Ahead
- Smartphone Apps, the Next Step for Social Media and Emergency Management?
- Twitter unveils new search capabilities with major impact for breaking news