Here in Montreal it’s gone from winter to summer, almost overnight – and I’m soaking up the beautiful weather, doing much of my work from the great outdoors! I hope the spring spirit is filling your days and making them a little brighter as well!
As usual, below you’ll find some worth-while articles you may want to check out. Enjoy, and have a wonderful, sunny weekend!
From the Melissa Agnes Crisis Management blog:
- Using Social Media as a Crisis Management Tool (Infographic)
- Social Media Crisis Webinar: How to Avoid a Horror Story
- Rona’s HUGE Customer Care Fail and Lessons for Smarter Brands
- Australian Social Media Study: Business Adoption of Social Media Outpaces Consumer Demand
Other articles from other awesome professionals:
- Bangladesh Factory Collapse: Joe Fresh Owner Loblaws Moves Into Damage Control Mode
- Common sense social media guidelines are best: A review of Gap and AP
- The best social media tools of 2013 (so far)
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit was designed to be your guide to online crisis management planning.
The Toolkit will help you in the beginning stages of creating a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn how here!